At Ultra.cc, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have any questions about our services, please don’t hesitate to ask us through our Official Support Ticket System or Contact Form.
- If you attempt to resolve issues with Support staff and you feel that the products you purchased do not best fit your requirements, we want to make things right through this policy.
Ultra.cc offers a prorated refund to all new clients within seven days from the purchase of your first slot. You can purchase any of our plans to test it out, and if that does not satisfy your needs, you can cancel your slot and send us a ticket to get your refund.
Eligibility Guidelines #
- You must be a new client and have purchased your first slot from Ultra.cc.
- If you purchase multiple slots from us, you are allowed a one-time refund of one Essential Plan, one xStream plan, one Bolt NVME plan and one Tank Storage plan. These are counted within seven days of purchasing your first slot.
Refund Calculation #
All of our refunds are calculated on a prorated basis. This means that you only pay what you’ve used, which is your traffic usage.
- Traffic usage below 95% is considered for a full refund.
- Above 95% traffic usage, the refund will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- If you purchased a slot with billing cycles of quarterly or annually, you would be refunded for the remaining months of your purchase.
Requesting a Refund #
- To start with the refund process, you must cancel your slot. To do this, login to your Client Area, then go to Services>My Services>Product/Service>Request Cancellation and choose
Immediate. We’d love to know what went wrong and how to improve, so please provide us your feedback on the next screen.
- Open a Support Ticket to contact us for your refund.
Exceptions for Refund #
- Payments using Coinbase (cryptocurrencies) are strictly not refundable.
- Traffic Addons
- Any user that violates our Terms of Service.
PayPal-Related Policies #
PayPal Subscriptions and Overpayments #
Ultra.cc cannot manage your PayPal subscriptions on your behalf at any stage of service and is your sole responsibility to cancel your PayPal subscription with Ultra.cc.
Any overpayment(s) on service(s) are non-refundable and will be added to your Ultra.cc account credit, which can be accessed and used as credit on future invoices/services.
Chargebacks & PayPal Disputes #
When opening a service with us, you agree to contact us first regarding any issues. The use of a PayPal dispute or a chargeback to forcibly revoke funding from us is considered a violation of our Terms of Service.
Any client who commits either of these actions will be blacklisted from the purchasing and usage of our services in the future.